Saturday, 04 November 2006
Pocket Commodore plus/4 is a commercial emulator for the PocketPC platform.
Pocket C+4 has a very good speed and compatibility. It also supports today's most advanced VGA devices in their native 480x640 resolution.
Here's a list of features:
- Full 7501 (CPU) emulation:
- all documented & undocumented opcodes,
- 100% correct decimal mode,
- instruction/cycle exact emulation.
- Video/Sound (TED) emulation:
- very fast Line-based emulation,
- all display modes,
- open and expanded borders,
- DMA cycles, some FLI modes, FLD effects
- Timer and raster interrupts,
- raster line exact hardware cursor & flash
- 2 channel sound supporting digi
- Full ROM banking, support for the built-in C+4 programs
- Full joystick and keyboard emulation
- DOS-based 1551 drive emulation
- Support for .prg, .p00 and cartridges
- Support for true VGA resolution
- Redefinable d-pad
- Sticky keyboard option
- Expanded full screen modes for optimal display usage.
- Support for native and software landscape modes
- Full menus and keyboard controls in landscape mode.
- Full save/load emulator state support
- External keyboard support
For more information head on over to the official page here .