Friday, 26 April 2013
My Videoton TV Computer - an Enterprise 128 spinoff - emulator "WinTVC" has just received an update.
Well, it has actually received two updates, but the previous one appears to have been lost in a server migration so let's reiterate all the new things that were added recently:
Get your copy on the Download page. Enjoy!
- 1.0.2: fixed a stupid bug in interrupt mode 2
- 1.0.2: support for VT DOS 1.1 and 1.2 (MS DOS 3.3 compatible)
- 1.0.3: support for 4 disk drives (all the WD1793 could handle)
- 1.0.3: true interlace (try: OUT 112,8:OUT113,1 after disabling DirectX and Double Scan under "Opciók"
- 1.0.3: optional pixel exact raster (with about half the maximum speed), for now only on the border area (more to come)